Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pictures!

Because the last post was all words, I thought I'd find some pictures.  Here you go!


Look at how long Collin's hair is!

Silly little guy!

Reading books!

We bought a jogging stroller.  It doesn't get used as much as it was intended to.  Collin thinks its funny to climb into the basket and then out the sides.

Collin found our strainers, and thought they were hats.


Helping Daddy put his shoes on...

Before his first "Mommy" haircut.
After the haircut.  What a handsome little man!


The rain storm that we stayed up to watch.

Cuddling my buddy.

This was today actually.  Collin and Greg and the park.
Collin thought it was pretty funny that Daddy came down head first!

So when Greg came home from work today, I noticed that we all matched.  I dressed Collin this morning, and then myself later.  I couldn't believe that Greg was wearing the same colors as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment