Monday, August 1, 2011

My birthday!

 Yep.  I TOTALLY missed this adventure.  When Greg showed me the pictures I even asked "WHAT!?  When was that?"  My birthday, for those of you who don't know, is in May.  We decided that we wanted to get away, so we went to St. George and stayed at a house that my aunt owned.  (They've sold it since then.)  We didn't do a whole lot.  We relaxed in the big tub.  We went to a park (forgot to take pictures.)  We went to dinner at Brick Oven.  And we went on a short hike that overlooked the city.  It was a fun, relaxing trip!
 
Greg's probably gonna freak that I posted this.  We LOVE that big tub!

Starting the hike.  Collin was SO excited to get out and explore!



We hiked into a little cave.

Here's the beginning of that cave.  Collin was a little nervous.

I just love this picture.  Collin telling his dad all about the hiking adventure.

For the most part Collin walked.  We wanted him to get sleepy for the ride back to Salt Lake.

We sat on a big rock that overlooked the city.  Collin loved finding and throwing the little rocks.

The view.  I LOVE how much the temple stands out.

Collin looking for rocks.

Collin eating.  I don't think this is Brick Oven, so it must have been something else while we were there.

Drinking out of the "big boy" cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment