Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Wedding

 It finally came!  So much preparing and planning and diy-ing!  And now its done.  Bittersweet, really.  It was a fantastic day!  Everything turned out so super great!  I was so happy!  I was also running around making sure things went smoothly and having a blast, so I didn't take ONE picture myself.  Whoops.  Luckily Cassie shared hers from her photographer (Sarah Urbina).  And they are amazing.  Here's the day in pictures:

We got ready in my aunts amazing bathroom with plenty of room for all of us!

Then my mom and I helped the bride into her dress.

Bridesmaids getting ready for the processional and helping the ring bearer (Collin) with his boutonniere.

Me and the Best Man.

The adorable ring bearer!

Bride and her father

Justin made the arch!


The vows were beautiful, and Justin had tears in his eyes pretty much the whole time.  So I did too.

LOVE this beautiful sister of mine!

The whole Smith family

Bailey just looked so super cute!

Cassie and Justin with our kiddos.

An example of the centerpieces we put together.  I made the pinwheels, and got the frames and pictures.  The flower lady really delivered!  Her flowers were gorgeous and fit perfectly with the venue and our vision.

Dancing with Dad! (my favorite part of weddings...)

And then we all got to dance the night away!  Greg and I danced a ton, and Tate joined in for the most part.  Bailey had lots of willing helpers to hold and snuggle her.  And she was on the perfect schedule for eating so I didn't have to miss anything!

Justin made cornhole boards; his sister made vinyl to decorate them; and I made corn bags.  This was a huge hit.

The entire bridal party with an awesome part of the decor for the night.  It really was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment