Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 2015

Here's what we did in June!  (Besides Cassie and Justin's wedding...)

Grandpa and Grandma took us boating on Utah Lake!
Collin even rode the floaty!  And loved it!
 It was a perfect day.  It was hot enough that you needed to get in the water, but not so hot that after you got out you'd get roasty and sweaty real quick.  Perfect!  I climbed in with Tate for a bit and he loved it!

Tate also loved "driving" with Grandpa

Tate loves to hold Bailey.  He asks all the time, "Hold Bae?"

Collin has to have a turn too!

Collin had Dad clip a rose from our rosebush.  Then he brought it to me because "I love you so much, Mom!"

We went to a new park (Sierra Newbold Park).  Tate and I were buddies and did all the fun things!  "Mom, come!"

Face painting from the catterpillar/butterfly unit at preschool summer camp!

A few times we walked to get Collin from preschool.  This time he was "too tired from playing" to walk home, so he hopped on the stroller.

Greg and I were carrying our new bathroom cabinets upstairs, and Tate grabbed a paint roller from the garage and smacked Bailey.  Poor girl!

Tate also found a marker...

We were outside weeding and playing and Tate wanted to hold Bailey, then Collin joined them on the chair.  Perfect picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment