Friday, August 12, 2011

Oreo's

We have two packages of Oreo's right now (you know, to help us loose weight...)  White double stuffed, and chocolate original.  Greg loves the white; I'm a chocolate lover (with less frosting).  Collin just loves frosting.  So today after lunch we had some cookies.  

I've caught Greg making "quadruple" stuffed Oreo's by taking apart one double stuffed and putting the icing from it onto another cookie.  I poke mine with a fork and dip into milk.  Collin (as I observed today) bites one side of the cookie and then turns it around to pull it apart.  He then puts down the side of the cookie with little to no frosting, and bites the frosting off the other side.  Finally he eats the cookie part.  It's too cute to watch!  I needed to take pictures; next time. 

While eating my oreo's I got thinking.  I had this friend/half roommate in college that was super skinny, and curvy.  All I remember seeing her eat was baby carrots and oreo's!  She is actually where I learned to eat my oreo's with a fork.  I can't believe that diet worked...  Maybe I should try that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment