Thursday, May 1, 2014

The new aquarium

Grandma came up and took us to the new Living Plant Aquarium in Draper.  Its super close to us so we ended up getting a year pass.  There was lots to see and both boys enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to more visits to see the exhibits as they become available.  

Tate loved looking at the fish and the eels.

Giant lobster!  Its probably bigger than Tate.

The large tank was the coolest part.  There were sharks and rays and so much more and we spent a ton of time there.

The shark mouth!
The giant fish in the Amazon
Collin did the rope bridge 4 or 5 times.  I went with him first, but I am terrified of bridges.  This one was worse.  It was horrible.  So Grandma went with him the next two times, and then he did it by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment