Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Tulip Festival

Grandma and her sisters got together again for the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point the 25th of April.  We love this trip.  There were more tulips this year and the weather was near perfect!  It was beautiful and so fun to see my cousins and aunts that I rarely get to see.  Here's some pictures:


I tried to get a good picture of the three of them.  This was the best.

My cute, cute little man!

My handsome not-so-little-but-I-keep-pretending-he-is man.

There was a goose sitting on a nest.  The kids were super curious, and the mom's were trying to hold them back!

We fed the fish.  There were SO many, giant fish!

There were a set of bouncy houses.  Collin loved playing on it even though there were so many kids.  It was pretty chaotic.

Picture with my cute boys.  I was tickling them to get them to smile.

Tate checking out some really tall tulips.  He *almost* pulled one off, but I was faster, which is rare.
Grandma and Collin by one of the water falls.

This balloon sculpture was in the lobby.  It was pretty cool.  Collin wanted to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment