Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

We were excited to celebrate Easter as a family at our new house.  The Easter bunny came and left three baskets on our living room couch.  He also hid some plastic eggs with candy and other fun things in them.  We filmed Collin finding the baskets and eggs, so no pictures of that.  Here's what we do have:


The boys' baskets.

Collin didn't know what silly string was, but was sure excited to try it out.

Daddy and Collin had a silly string war in the backyard before church.

They made a big mess and had a ton of fun!
After we got ready for church, but before we left I tried to snap a "selfie".  Such cute boys!

After church we tried to take a family picture.  It took quite a few tries.  Tate was very interested in the bush behind us.
I tried to spin him around but didn't make it in time.
Everyone looking.  And Collin holding up a piece of silly string that we missed in clean up.

Collin really wanted a picture with the frog.

I took a ton of the boys.  Most of them turned out pretty cute.

Aren't they so handsome?!  Love all my boys!

Collin painted two ceramic Easter eggs after church.  And he and Daddy dyed eggs while I made dinner.  I've never dyed eggs.  And I guess I'll have to wait til next Easter to try it for the first time!
 It was a great Easter.  We had my parents and sister and her boyfriend over for dessert, but didn't take any pictures.  It was fun to celebrate Christ and the Resurrection.  We talked about it a lot leading up to the day, and Grandma brought Collin a craft that showed Jesus coming out of the tomb.  It's such a beautiful and hopeful time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment