Day 17 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
Becca
I feel like this is the same thing as Day 2. I already listed some of my dreams or goals. I guess one other thing that I plan to do, is find something that I love to do. I'm talking about jobs or careers. Some ideas that I've rolled around in my mind include: writing books, floral design, or cake decorating. All of these things are on hold right now, though, while I raise a few little kiddos. But as soon as our last is in school, I plan to find what I love to do.
Greg
Ummm... interesting. Well, mine are fairly vague. I know the sort of direction of things that I plan/dream. I plan on working hard and progressing in my career to find a niche that I feel extremely comfortable with and really really enjoy. In doing this, I'll provide for my family but also be able to enjoy my family. So, I plan to consistently go on fun vacations and trips with my family every year (by this, I don't mean like an extravagant vacation every year. Small, fun trips to even Albuquerque can be enjoyable). I also plan on going to a football game IN THE BIG HOUSE! Oh, and I plan (well, mostly dream) of watching my Detroit Lions in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I can dream....
No comments:
Post a Comment