Monday, April 4, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 13

Day 13 - A letter to someone

Becca
A letter to someone...a letter to someone...
I've got nothing.  I don't have anything that I need to say to anyone I know, or don't know for that matter.

Dear future self,
I hope that in the future you are a better mother.  I hope you're finding activities to increase your kids' knowledge and understanding.  I hope that, as a family, you have had lots of fun and are finding times to have quality family time and make memories.  Please remember that you need to still date your spouse, and are finding good babysitters to let you go out on dates.  Remember to tell Greg you love him at least once a day.  And why not throw the little one(s) in as well; make sure they know they are loved.  Enjoy life; have fun; build quality relationships.
That is all,
Rebecca

Greg

I've got even more than Becca's nothing, which is absolutely nothing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment