Wednesday, April 13, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 19

Day 19 - Someone you love

Becca
Well this is an easy one...

I love all of these people... 


There's a special place in my heart for these people...

 I ADORE this little cupboard climber...

And I especially love this man!
Because he is one amazing guy and keeps me smiling, laughing, and thinking "How in the world do I deserve to be so blessed as to be able to call him my husband?"

Greg
 Sheesh! I think Becca said it all! I can't add much more! I love them all and many more. I'll just keep this nice and simple.

 My parents are too funny and fun-loving. They are the best! Taught me a lot and how to do it right. Love them lots.
I love these guys so much! I am a very lucky and blessed guy to have them be with me. We have so much fun together and love being together! I love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment