Thursday, March 24, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Five things from your bucket list

Greg
First off, I don’t fully believe in ‘bucket lists’ because once you complete what’s on your list, what do you have to look forward to? Dying? Or, if you don’t complete your bucket list, then you are left without an incomplete goal. Either way, I’m not buying it. 

Becca
I got my list all ready, but then after reading Greg's "list" I felt like a loser.  I guess though, that I do somewhat agree with him, but I also feel like your bucket list can grow with you.  You don't have to have a finite number of items on your list.  As you check items off, add more!  As items become unattainable, move on; add a new item!  So here's the five I came up with:

1.      Visit Italy
2.      Write a book
3.      Live somewhere besides Utah, Idaho or Arizona
4.      Go to Hawaii
5.      Own a home


 

1 comment:

  1. I will help you check one off...move to Florida...the end!

    ReplyDelete