Day 3 - Picture of you and your friends
Becca
So I would say that my best, best friend would be my husband. But a close second is my best friend, Tennille. We met in 2007 while teaching at Hobble Creek Elementary. We just clicked! I just love her! We like the same things and have the same concerns, and our personalities are great compliments for each other. We work really well together. Then her husband had to take her away to Florida :). Miss you and love you Tennille!! (and thanks for letting me steal this photo off your blog)
Greg
Senior year spring break a bunch of my friends (22 of us) went on a short cruise in the Caribbean. Surprisingly enough we fell in love with the old-man-game of shuffle board. In this photo is Eric Becker, Nick Pelton, and Amit Patel some of my best friends in high school and part of middle school.

Thanks Becca!! I miss you like crazy! I am so glad that we have been able to stay such great friends with so many states between us!! I love ya too!!
ReplyDelete