Saturday, March 26, 2011

31 Day Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - A habit you wish you didn't have

Greg
This habit is something that Becca wishes that I did not have, so I wish I didn't have it by extension. I get emotionally invested in sports.  I plan days around watching some games (especially college football Saturdays!) and also when my team loses a close, heart-breaking game, I need to distract myself until I can let it all go. Overall though, I do not believe that I am as bad as most sports fans. Some get really heated and I can keep it under control. At least I think so... 


Becca
This habit is one that Greg wishes I didn't have, and sometimes I wish I didn't either.  I wish that I didn't scratch myself until I bleed.  I know, sounds gross, and it probably is, but I CAN'T help it.  I do it subconsciously and even while sleeping.  To stop myself, I have to make a conscious effort.  I've done it for as long as I can remember.  My skin is sensitive and I get eczema when the seasons change.  Both of these things amplify my bad habit.  Man, I somewhat wanted to make it sound like it isn't that bad, but it just sounds, and is (Greg interjects) that bad.  Guess I have something to work on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment