Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A very merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!
We sure had a Merry Christmas. Santa even came! We knew he would. Collin has been a VERY good boy all year! After his birthday, Collin had an idea of what presents are and was even excited to open them. It took us a couple hours to get through our gifts. Fun was had by all!

A little breakfast before we started opening gifts.

Collin's gifts. He's clapping in excitement! (And honestly probably because Daddy was clapping too.)
He really got into the unwrapping this time. After I made a little tear in each gift he went for it!

He did like the noises that the paper made, but was also excited to see Mickey Mouse!!

And the box top provided some entertainment, at least for a while.

Daddy helping Collin open his gift faster by turning the gift as Collin pulled on the paper.

Collin had to have these opened the second he got the wrapping off. Good choice Santa!

He wasn't sure about the farm til we got the box off it. He loves those little animals now.

One for Daddy! His back is always hurting, so he was really excited to get this massaging pillow.

All of Collin's presents.

After this gift opening session, we took naps and then headed down to my parents house for another round. It was honestly a great Christmas. Not just because we got everything we wanted and some things we didn't know we wanted, but because of the quality time we got to spend with family. I love this season for that reason. I also love this season because I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love celebrating his birth and the gift of his life so that we all may have eternal life, the greatest gift of all! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment