I love this time of year! I love the family time, the snow, the general happiness that surrounds us all. One of my favorite things, however, is choosing our Christmas card. I know, lame. But I just love picking pictures, and choosing the card that works best. In past years, I've used Walmart for our Christmas cards. This year I am going to use Shutterfly. Shutterfly is an online site that lets you upload your photos, edit and crop them, and the best part is the quality with which they are printed!
Their Christmas card selection is huge and they are all creative and cute! I honestly want to print a couple different cards to send out! Here are a few of my favorites:
If we had lots of cute pictures I think I would pick this one: click here
I love the black and green combination of this one.
I love the idea of having my card be my card and letter like on this one.
Not only do I love their picture and adorable Christmas cards, but I made a calendar this year for Father's Day, and Greg loves having it at work to show off his cute little buddy!
Don't worry I'm almost done...
The last thing I have to share is the photo gift section. For my mom's birthday, I chose a few and sent them to her. We were in Arizona and she was still in Utah. She was missing Collin big time, so I thought they would be a great gift! And she loved them...well she still loves them!
I have been so impressed with the quality and selection of things to do with my photos, I KNOW I will continue to use Shutterfly for all those important memories!
Thanks for letting me share :)
No comments:
Post a Comment