This is just for me. Collin (and Greg) do some funny things that I don't want to forget. This post is so I can remember those silly, endearing things.
1. Collin, the hiccup king in my belly, is STILL the hiccup king! He gets them about once a day.
2. Collin hates getting his diaper changed most of the time. He will tolerate it when you sing or tickle him. Because Collin loves to watch Playhouse Disney, I usually sing songs from that. The other day I was singing Special Agent Oso's theme song, and Greg came to help. In the process Greg came up with the Special Assignment song:
Sir Drinks-a-lot
He lives in a crib
And poops a lot
He needs to drink more water
So he won't have such solid, stinky poos
So drink up! Sir Drinks-a-lot!
Collin and I giggled...me more than him!
3. Collin chases the vacuum. Anytime I vacuum, I have to get creative with the paths I take to try and avoid running over his fingers. He chases it and yells at it. Too funny!
4. When Collin is done eating, he doesn't say so. He doesn't even get upset. He chucks everything left on his tray on the floor. Then when you get him down, he wants to eat the things off the floor! Good thing I vacuum.
5. Collin kneels and squats. I've never seen a baby do that before. He will kneel at his toy box pulling things out. He will squat to get things and then play with them while squatting. Crazy!
6. Greg makes up songs about other things too. All the time. What a dork :)
7. Collin and Greg wrestle. Well Greg attempts to wrestle; Collin makes squished faces and attempts to get away. So funny!
8. Both of them are SUPER ticklish. Gives me an upper hand...
9. They both have awesome, and extremely different dance moves. Dance parties at our house usually turn into a giggle fest.
10. They are both so full of love and SO lovable! We have a great time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment