Sunday, December 7, 2014

Collin's birthday- #2

For Collin's friend party, we had a Super Hero party!  I tried to tone it back, and not take on as much as I have in the past.  But I was still putting the last thing together when guests were arriving...  

I made each guest a reversible cape.  These were a huge hit!

When the kids arrived, they picked their cape and then decorated their own super hero mask.

They loved this as well!  Their masks turned out super cute!

Then we snapped a quick picture with the everyone dressed up!

Next we played Pin the Star on Captain America's Shield.  


Next we did a super hero obstacle course.  First they had to throw a bean bag to the middle of the tape spider web.

Then they had to leap over buildings!

Navigate through a villains trap!  And to finish, they had to test their balance and walk across a board.

Then we played Hot Potato, only we pretended the green ball and bean bag were Kryptonite!  The kids had fun with this one as well!

We played some super hero music and when the music stopped they had to freeze in their best super hero pose.

Then we had cupcakes and cookies!  I chuckled when three kids asked for a cupcake, but only licked the frosting off!

We played "musical" super heroes.

When the super hero they were standing on was chosen, they get to punch a hole for a prize!  I think this might have been everyone's favorite.  So all that work to put it together was worth it!  (It took me HOURS to make this!)

Finally before guests left, we opened presents!  Again, he was so spoiled.  He got such awesome gifts!  What great friends he has!

No comments:

Post a Comment