Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

In August, we were shopping at Costco and noticed they had their Halloween costumes out.  I still had my heart set on matching costumes for the family, but hadn't decided a theme yet.  But when we saw the costumes, Collin really wanted to be Spiderman.  I walked around and around the display trying to decide what Tate could be that went along with Spiderman, but nothing worked.  Then I spotted the penguin costume.  And that sold me.  So no matching costumes this year.  Maybe next year...

Trying on our costumes.  I asked for a Spiderman pose, and this is what I got.

Tate didn't like the feet or the hat.

Then I whipped up one for baby girl!
 We went with some friends, to their friends neighborhood to go trick or treating.  Collin was super excited!
Ready to go!

Snagging a quick picture before heading out.

And one of baby girl!

Tate went to the first house, but then wanted to eat the candy right away.  We decided to let him get a few here and there and then he'd snack on them.  He was happy with that.

Collin was the oldest out of our crew, so he knew how this went! 

The haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment