He's getting big! 12 lbs 4.5oz, 22.3 inches long, and 39 cm head. He's just under the fiftieth percentile for length and head size, but is at about 75th for weight. He started smiling at us about a week before his 2 month check up. He's getting good at holding his head up. Still doesn't like tummy time for very long, but with that acid reflux, I don't blame him. He loves to snuggle. And he's started cooing as well. He loves attention! He's also loosing his hair a bit on top of his head. He's still super sweet, hardly cries, and sleeps great at night (granted its only for 3-4 hours, but I'll take that and asleep over awake!)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tate is 2 months!
He's getting big! 12 lbs 4.5oz, 22.3 inches long, and 39 cm head. He's just under the fiftieth percentile for length and head size, but is at about 75th for weight. He started smiling at us about a week before his 2 month check up. He's getting good at holding his head up. Still doesn't like tummy time for very long, but with that acid reflux, I don't blame him. He loves to snuggle. And he's started cooing as well. He loves attention! He's also loosing his hair a bit on top of his head. He's still super sweet, hardly cries, and sleeps great at night (granted its only for 3-4 hours, but I'll take that and asleep over awake!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment