Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Greg's birthday and Valentines Day


We didn't do much for Valentines or Greg's birthday this year.  We're planning to go to Phoenix at the end of Feb for the half marathon that Greg's signed up to run and we're counting that as his birthday/Valentines day celebration.  Here is what we did do:
On his 29th birthday he requested Brinner.  We had scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and biscuits.
At our Jan Pinterest Party we made "Man-bouquets" for our men.  This is Greg's that I left on the kitchen table the morning  of Valentine's.  I considered taking it to work to be delivered but wasn't sure if that would embarrass him or not.  He told me later it wouldn't have, so I guess I can do that next year!

Also at the Pinterest Party we made these cute Valentine's Day wreaths.

For dinner on Valentine's Day we had heart shaped pizza with heart shaped pepperonis.  Yeah, I'm that awesome.

We tried to go to dinner Friday night at Outback Steakhouse while my parents watched Collin, but the wait was 75-80 minutes.  So we checked Texas Roadhouse and it was the same!  We ended up at Chilis, and then grabbed some cupcakes at Sweet Tooth Fairy before heading home to watch Total Recall (I know, SUPER romantic of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment