This year I decided to do a "Countdown to Christmas!" I made us an activity-a-day countdown. Some of the things I included are: watch a Christmas movie, read Christmas stories, make Christmas cookies, cut out snowflakes, see the elves at Gardner Village, etc. One activity was to make a gingerbread house. I found an icing recipe that was called "gingerbread house glue" and whipped up a batch. Collin was way excited. First Greg and I put the walls together while Collin checked out all the decorations. Then we waited for that to dry. By that time, Collin was mostly done. So Greg and I each took a turn to decorate and then Collin wanted in and finished off the house. Here's some pictures:
 |
| Greg making icicles |
 |
| Collin lining up the gum drops. |
 |
| Finished house! |
 |
| HOORAY!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment