Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Tulip Festival

The last Tuesday in April Collin and I went with my sister, mom and some of her sisters and their kids to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips.  It was beautiful!  The kids had fun checking stuff out and running around.  After walking around most of the grounds, we went to lunch at JCW's.  It was fun catching up with some of my extended family.  Here's the pics:



Most of the group:  (LtoR) Becca, Collin, Cassie(sister), Tracy(Mom), Jessica, her daughter Kelty, Michelle, Boston, his mom Brooke, Jamie, and Kathy

I asked him to smile; this is what I got.

Cassie and Collin in the Italian Garden

The fountains

In the Secret Garden there was this fountain that all the kids played in.  Collin had  a BLAST covering the hole and then watching the water shoot out again (and most likely get someone wet).


My mom and two of her sisters.

The family

Cassie laughing at Collin's request to swim in the pond. (or something like that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment