| Collin loves his stickers. He decided to decorate Greg's face... hehehe! |
| I asked him to smile, and this is what I got. Which is much better than usual. Usually he doesn't even bother to listen! |
![]() |
| Checking out some trout (I think...) |
| A jelly fish. |
| A stingray tried to jump out of the pool. Both of us were amazed! |
![]() |
| Collin watching the large fish in the South America room. |
![]() |
| Trying to decide if he wants to crawl in the tunnel. |
| Collin loved all the interactive learning boards. |
![]() |
| Penguins! |
![]() |
| This penguin swam right up to where we were! |
![]() |
| Collin getting a better view of the penguins. |
![]() | ||
| We found this place last. They had books and a puzzle. Collin LOVES puzzles. |







No comments:
Post a Comment