Wow! I just let November get away from me! My good friend has a birthday near the beginning of the month, so I spent that time trying to decide what to get her, and then making it. I made her an apron. I'm pretty proud of it, so here it is:
Collin is getting more...adventurous? mischievous? experimental? I was checking something online, and I couldn't hear Collin playing anymore. I found him behind a pile of blankets on the futon with a blue pen. His legs were covered in blue marks and so was the futon. I scrubbed him in the tub, but he still had faint blue lines on his legs. The ink came out of the futon with our stain remover. Oh, toddler boys :)
Collin's hair was getting long. It was time for hair cut. We put a show on and strapped him into his chair. He would try to dodge away from the clippers. And with him being in his chair, it was hard to get the back. But we finally got it done. He looks so much more like a little boy with short hair!
 |
| Pre-hair cut. This picture is actually pretty awesome. Collin RARELY looks at the camera when a picture is being taken. |
 |
| Check out that mullet! |
 |
| All done (and finishing the show he was watching.) Boy this kid can focus, when he wants to! |
That's it for November. We went out shopping for Black Friday, and got a few deals. Then I was planning and working on Collin's birthday party. That's our November!
No comments:
Post a Comment