| This is my Aunt Michelle and VERY pregnant cousin Megan. She was due like 5 days after this picture. |
Last week, some of my Mom's sisters and their kids got together to go swimming. My aunt, Michelle, has a pool in her yard. It's a nice one, too. The shallow end is 3ft, and the deep end is...I don't know, but I can't touch. 8, maybe 9 ft?
My brother and cousin loved the diving board.
![]() |
| My brother, Dave. |
| My cousin, Spencer. |
Collin just loved the water. He wouldn't let me put him in his floaty. And when I was holding him, he would push off me to try to swim by himself. I would put him up on the edge of the pool and he would jump off back into the pool. When he saw the boys jumping off the diving board, he wanted to do it too. I had one of the boys walk with him to the end of the board, and then I would float on a floaty underneath it and they would drop Collin off the board into my arms. Collin loved it! He thought he was a big boy. And no matter how much I begged, no one would get up and take a picture of him. Finally my brother joined me in my begging and my mom tried. But by then, Collin was done. So this is the only picture I have of Collin and I in the pool, even though we were there for almost 4 hours!



No comments:
Post a Comment