Life around here has been crazy. I've had a "Countdown to our Cruise" going on our white board and I slightly think that has made things more stressful for me. There was, and still is, so much I want and need to have done before we leave.
First, since Greg got his full time job (well really salary. He was already pretty much working full time hours.) we have been looking to move. The apartment we're in right now is super cheap and works fine, but its older and small. The only air conditioning we have is a small unit in the wall of the living room. We remember coming from the summer in Arizona and thinking that this apartment was HOT! So we've been scouring the internet and even just driving around in the areas we might want to be to see if there is anything out there. We keep debating between buying and renting, but neither is really seeming like a good option... It's been stressful and consumes a lot of our time.
Another thing on the list was to get a new camera. Our old camera I bought the year before we got married, so it's over 4 years old. It picture quality was dwindling and the shutter speed was inadequate for chasing a little toddler around. It was time for a new one. I really, REALLY wanted a DSLR. But they are expensive, so we shopped around a lot. We stumbled upon a deal that WalMart was having for Mother's Day. They had discounted the Nikon D-3100, but with the deal you could also get a camera bag and instructional DVD! It was an amazing deal, and we jumped on it. We were also amazed at the customer service we got at WalMart! Getting this camera is one of the main reasons for not posting; because I haven't figured out how to get the pictures from the camera onto the computer yet. I think I need a certain cord that we don't have. Another thing to do before the cruise!!
Two other things have been consuming my time: Greg's graduation and family here, and shopping for new clothes because the ones I have now don't fit. The ones I had before pregnancy are too small, and the ones I bought after are too big. The last one has been kind of nice, but then at the same time not. I love that I've lost weight and need new clothes, but with the time crunch it really stresses me out!
Greg is done!!! DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! We couldn't be more thrilled. It's been a long journey, and one that we're happily leaving in the past. Greg's parents came out for the graduation and because we don't get to see them very often, we spent a lot of time with them.
And because of all this I haven't been on top of posting.
As soon as you are on that cruise you are going to be able to sit and relax!!! :) Life is stressful so I am glad you are going to bask in the sun for a few days!
ReplyDelete