I had been noticing that when I praised Collin, I was using the same phrases: "You're so smart!", "What a good boy!" I felt like a broken record and that he probably would start feeling like it wasn't praise. I have been a member of Parents.com ever since I found out I was pregnant (lets just say I like to feel like I know what I am doing...or at least have a place to look for ideas.) They send me emails with links to articles about once a day, which can honestly get annoying, but at least they are just links and I can pick the ones I want to read.
Anyway, about a week ago they sent me a link to this article on how to praise children. I'm loving the ideas and just wanted to share with all the other parents out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment