Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!

I wish that we could have done this sooner, but well Halloween is in less than a week. We've just been so busy!



We took a trip to the local pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins this year. It was really cold, and we haven't gotten out our winter gear yet. Collin seemed to be taking it all in.





We wandered around in the mud, past the rotten and abnormal shaped pumpkins, looking for our pumpkins.




When we found them, Collin got to check them out.




He thought he saw a better pumpkin, but realized we had done really well.





On the ride home, with a stop at the gas station to pick up a newspaper and hot chocolate, Collin fell asleep so he missed out on the carving of the pumpkins. Oh well, there's always next year.


Mine is on the left, and Greg's is on the right. Greg commented while we were scooping out the guts of our respective pumpkins, "Man, I remember pumpkin carving taking a lot longer when I was younger." Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment