
These cupcakes are SO good, they require their own post. The first time we got these divine cakes was at the suggestion of Greg's sister Beckie. We were making a trip to Scottsdale, and she told us that there are two places she always goes when visiting Scottsdale, the Goodwill and Sprinkles Cupcake Bakery. We attempted the Goodwill, but Collin was done with the trip by the time we were ready to get Sprinkles. We made a separate trip to get them. I researched the bakery online before we went and found out that one cupcake cost $~@!*. I wasn't sure that a cupcake could be worth that. I wanted to try them though, so I didn't tell Greg the price til we were nearly at the bakery. Then with both of us skeptical, we entered the bakery. It was late, so there weren't many choices left. Greg got one of the best sellers, the Black and White, and I wanted something more fruity and decided to try Orange. We sat down outside the bakery with our expensive cupcakes and wooden forks. After the first bite, the look we exchanged said it all. We were in love with these cupcakes! We had to remember to save them for special occasions, or at least only once a month. Then as we came closer to our move date, we wanted to savor them and got them a few extra times. Which is probably why we're moving back to Utah with a couple extra pounds.
All I can say is Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment